YBTC MEDIA PRODUCTIONS LTD
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING CONTENT BELOW !!!
To be in compliance with the organizational policy of our media productions, for
effective and efficient news coverage and reportage, the following policy guides our
2. Words that promotes stereotype, marginalization must not be injected into
the detriment of the other either through comparison or inciting words
4.TheuseofhonorificssuchasHisexcellency, His Royal Highness amongst
must be adopted when and where necessary in a publication
5. For news stories, all ideas should be summarized into not more than five-paragraph.e.oneparagraphforthelead(introduction), three paragraphs
6. For situations where the report is lengthy, such report should be converted
into two different news story with coverage or reportage from two different
7. For feature articles, special reports, columns, paragraphs will be determined
by the number of ideas the writer wishes to transmit to the intended audience
8. Also, all feature articles, feature news, and news must include excerptor
interviews from a credible source(s)for credibility
9. Features must given-depth analysis or information on topical issues
and suitability of the target audience
11. Avoid personifying stories either by any form of bias, monotonous use of“I”
12. All stories, feature articles or report must be balanced in reportage
point of view in writing
inform, entertain or set agenda for the publics
such this determines the style of writing to be adopted.
16. Except for political adverts, product adverts, service adverts, sponsored
reports or sponsored columns, no report should be subjective or tailored for
18.Thedemographyofthetargetaudiencei.e.age, sex, occupation geographical
location amongst others should determine the structure the story adopts.
earlier in previous paragraph e.g.theAllProgressiveCongress(APC),thein
21.Capitalizeregions,political organizations.g.WestCoast, South-West, etc.
25.Allcontentsmustmaintainaccuracy, objectivity, facts, and credibility
important to the least important
reportage(i.ewhat,where,when,why,to whom and how).